To be fair, My Cousin have never had avocado ice cream... if she loved avocado ice cream this would have in the kicthen everyday. I decided to try it out of curiosity and because I love avocado. It was similar to green tea ice cream in the way that it is not very heavy and borders on savory. VERY VERY interesting.
Dark Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream
- 3 haas avocados
- 1 1/2 c coconut milk (See Homemade Coconut Milk)
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 6 T xylitol (or other sweetener, as desired. See notes)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/16 tsp stevia (See How to Use Stevia)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a food processor or into a blender.
- Process until smooth.
- Visit Dark Chocolate Avocado Ice Cream @ wholenewmom.com for full directions
CHOCOLATE AVOCADO ICE CREAM
4/ 5Oleh more