Easy Taco Pasta Salad brings taco seasoned ground beef, pasta, tomatoes, black beans, cheddar and scallions together into a creamy slightly spicy easy to pull together ranch dressing. No matter how well you plan, life is busy! Absolutely no doubt about it. This Easy Taco Pasta Salad is a complete meal that can be pulled together in less than thirty minutes. It is so delicious and with the use of romaine lettuce leftovers hold up well. It is a complete meal in itself and perfect for those warm summer nights when you don’t want to turn on the oven or venture out to grill something.
How do you make Taco Pasta Salad?
It does not get much easier than this. Simply cook your noodles and drain well. Next brown the ground beef and drain any excess grease. Then add the taco seasoning, water and simmer. Remove from the heat and allow to cool to almost room temperature.
In a small bowl whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Grab a large serving bowl and gently combine the cooled pasta, prepared dressing, seasoned beef, cheddar, tomatoes, scallions, black beans and romaine.
EASY TACO PASTA SALAD
Taco Pasta Salad
Easy Taco Pasta Salad brings taco seasoned ground beef, pasta, tomatoes, black beans, cheddar and scallions into a creamy slightly spicy ranch dressing.
Prep Time: 10 Cook Time: 20 Total Time: 30 minutes Yield: 8 Category: Pasta Salad
- 16 ounces Radiatore pasta (please see notes)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cut in very small cubes
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 small head romaine lettuce chopped (about 6 cups)
- 1 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 2-3 tablespoons adobo sauce (please see notes)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa or salsa style tomatoes
- Cook pasta la dente according to box instructions. Drain well and cool. Stir or flip while cooling so it does not stick too much.
- In large skillet over medium heat brown ground beef. Drain any excess fat. Turn heat to low and add taco seasoning and water. Simmer for 7-10 minutes.
- In small bowl whisk together ranch dressing, adobo sauce, sour cream and salsa.
- Add cooled pasta to large bowl. Add mixed dressing, cheddar, tomatoes, scallions, black beans, romaine and seasoned beef. Stir gently to coat and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
Easy Taco Pasta Salad
4/ 5Oleh more