Well I did this all wrong and even dropped the pan when removing from the oven. They slid to one end so I had to spread it back out across the pan. I lost a little to the floor. What was left was still delicious. Maybe mixing them up after baking is the key!! Now getting it off the floor was a different story!!
Salted Caramel Brownies
- 1 cup butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- approximately 10 ounces caramel sauce
- coarse sea salt
- Preheat to 350ºF. Lightly grease a 9x9 baking dish.
- Melt together the butter and the semi sweet chocolate. Let cool slightly.
- Visit Salted Caramel Brownies @ somethingswanky.com for the complete directions
SALTED CARAMEL BROWNIES
4/ 5Oleh more