This Vegan Detox Recipes is the perfect way to kick off a year of healthy eating and feel radiant from the inside out!
½ cup uncooked quinoa
1 large sweet potato, scrubbed and diced
1 tsp. olive oil
1 tsp. harissa (or paprika)
1 medium-size beet, cut into 1-inch wedges
¼ bunch lacinto kale
½ tsp. olive oil
2 Tbsp. tahini
2 tsp. lemon juice
1 Tbsp. water
Pinch of salt
½ avocado, sliced
½ cup sprouts (broccoli or alfalfa)
- Preheat your oven to 400F degrees. Combine ½ cup quinoa and 1 cup water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook quinoa for 15 minutes, until the water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Transfer the diced sweet potato to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil; season with harissa and toss to coat. Roast sweet potatoes for 20 minutes, until fork tender.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water fitted with a steamer basket to a boil. Arrange the beet wedges in a single layer and cover. Steam for 10 to 15 minutes, until the beets are fork tender. Transfer the beets to a cutting board and, once cool enough to handle, use a paper towel to gently remove the skin.
- Remove the tough stems from the kale and discard. Roughly chop the kale into small pieces and transfer them to a bowl. Drizzle with ½ teaspoon olive oil and use your fingers to massage the oil into the kale leaves until they’re soft and bright green.
- Combine the tahini and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Add water a teaspoon at a time to thin the mixture until it reaches a smooth and stir-able consistency. Season with a pinch of salt and add additional lemon juice if desired.
- To assemble, divide the quinoa between two bowls and top with the kale, beets, sweet potato, avocado, and sprouts. Drizzle with lemon tahini dressing and serve warm or at room temperature and serve this Vegan Detox Recipes.
Inspired from https://wellvegan.com/lunch/vegan-detox-glow-bowl
Vegan Detox Glow Bowl, a Type of Vegan Detox Recipes
4/ 5Oleh Agung PK